Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Interesting News»Boy Stops Murder Plot With Gun; National Media Ignores Story
    Interesting News

    Boy Stops Murder Plot With Gun; National Media Ignores Story

    By mediahitmanMarch 8, 2013Updated:March 10, 2013No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    080313image1Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
    Infowars.com

    Here’s another pro-second amendment story that you will never see on the major news networks – a Texas boy who watched his sister and mother being raped during a home invasion by two men who later abandoned a plan to murder the three victims was able to grab a handgun and send the two individuals fleeing.

    “The incident began about 4:30 a.m. when two men entered the home and held three residents hostage. During the home invasion, police accused one man, described only as white, of sexually assaulting two women,” reports the Galveston County Daily News.

    The suspects, subsequently named as 33-year-old Charles Allen Jacobson III and 56-year-old James Ellis Barnett, then bound the three victims and drove them to a nearby field. According to police, Jacobson gave Barnett a handgun and told him to kill the three hostages but Barnett refused.

    The two suspects then drove the family back to their home on Anne Drive, Webster, in order to dispose of evidence. It was at this point that “the male juvenile victim was able to get free and arm himself with a handgun which the family had,” said Chief Ray Smiley.

    “He then confronted the suspects, who fled the scene”.

    Barnett drove away in Jacobson’s pickup truck while Jacobson attempted to hide in tall grass near a house under construction, but was soon apprehended by neighbors and police who chased him down. Barnett was later stopped and arrested after the vehicle was spotted outside a convenience store.

    Jacobson faces two counts of aggravated sexual assault and two counts of aggravated kidnapping, while Barnett was charged with two counts of aggravated kidnapping and one count of aggravated robbery.

    Despite its gravity, the story has received no national media attention whatsoever, featuring only in local media outlets.

    We only discovered the story because Alex Jones was on a family vacation in Galveston and saw it in the local newspaper. Imagine how many stories similar to this one occur across the country every week and yet the vast majority of people never hear about it.

    That’s because the establishment media habitually fails to highlight examples where a firearm is used in self-defense to prevent a crime.

    080313image3

    Last month, a 70-year-old girls basketball coach in Detroit was escorting two players back to their cars after practice when two men accosted the girls and attempted to rob them. The coach, who had a concealed carry permit, drew his weapon and fired at the two attackers who then fled the scene.

    In July last year, a 71-year old man stopped a robbery at a Florida internet cafe by shooting back at two armed men who had brandished handguns and ordered customers to get on the floor and hand over their money. Dramatic video footage of the incident shows the two robbers fleeing as the elderly man fires at them.

    According to a 1993 National Self- Defense Survey conducted by Gary Kleck, Ph.D., a professor in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Americans use guns to defend themselves against a confrontation with a criminal up to 2.5 million times a year. This means that every day in America some 6,800 people use guns to protect themselves.

    Read More Here

    Boy Ignores Media MSM Plot Robber Stops Story
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Two hundred Americans to face quarantine in California

    January 30, 2020

    Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist arrested for spreading personal info of victim’s dad

    January 28, 2020

    FBI requested interview with Prince Andrew on Jeffrey Epstein case, but received ‘zero cooperation’

    January 28, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.