Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Random News»Coronavirus: Starbucks closes 2,000 Chinese branches
    Random News

    Coronavirus: Starbucks closes 2,000 Chinese branches

    By mediahitmanJanuary 30, 2020Updated:January 30, 2020No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Starbucks has closed half of its outlets in China to protect its staff and support government efforts to contain the coronavirus.

    The coffee shop chain warned that the rapidly expanding infection is likely to affect its financial performance.

    Starbucks has almost 4,300 outlets in China, making it the company’s largest market outside the US.

    The number of deaths from the virus has risen to more than 130 and almost 6,000 confirmed infections.

    Starbucks chief executive Kevin Johnson said the firm was “navigating a very dynamic situation”.

    The firm told Wall Street analysts that it had been planning to upgrade its annual profit forecasts after a better-than-expected first quarter performance but decided against changing its projections due to the virus.

    Source

    China Closes Coronavirus Locations Starbucks
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Coronavirus vaccine to be developed from digital DNA sequencing

    January 30, 2020

    Two hundred Americans to face quarantine in California

    January 30, 2020

    Lungs ‘magically’ heal damage from smoking

    January 30, 2020

    Comments are closed.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.