Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»War News»India says it has shot down another Pakistani drone in northern border state
    War News

    India says it has shot down another Pakistani drone in northern border state

    By mediahitmanMarch 9, 2019Updated:November 15, 2019No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    India has shot down a 3rd Pakistani drone since border tensions escalated following a terror assault on Indian troopers and its retaliatory strike towards militants contained in the Islamic republic, which led to a mid-air dogfight.

    After the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) intruded in Indian airspace in the northern border state of Rajasthan, round 7.30pm on Saturday, the drone was “engaged and brought down,” the military said.

    Previously the military had shot down two Pakistani drones following the February 26 airstrikes, when the Indian Air Force crossed the Line of Control in Kashmir to assault terrorist targets inside Pakistan. That assault adopted a suicide bombing in India’s part of the disputed territory on February 14 that killed greater than 40 Indian paramilitary forces.

    While India claimed to have destroyed a hideout utilized by Pakistani-backed Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) and killed a number of terrorists, Pakistan maintains there had been no terrorists in the world. The February 26 incident elevated tensions between the nuclear-armed foes, resulting in sporadic cross border skirmishes.

    Source

    Border India Pakistani Shot Down War
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Is an AI arms race more dangerous than a nuclear one? Yes, but not like in ‘Terminator’

    January 28, 2020

    ‘No indication of enemy fire’: US forces in Afghanistan confirm loss of recon plane

    January 28, 2020

    Lie-detector tests for terrorists? New UK govt plan sparks backlash online

    January 22, 2020

    Comments are closed.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.