Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»War News»Terrorism»No Sailors Saw Osama Bin Laden’s Alleged Burial at Sea
    Terrorism

    No Sailors Saw Osama Bin Laden’s Alleged Burial at Sea

    By mediahitmanNovember 23, 20121 Comment3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com

    More than a year after Navy SEALs supposedly killed former CIA asset Osama bin Laden, a FOIA by the Associated Press has produced emails revealing that no American sailors aboard the USS Carl Vinton witnessed the terrorist’s burial at sea.

    The heavily redacted emails are said to be the first public disclosure of government information about the undocumented assassination.

    An email supposedly sent by a Navy officer claims Osama bin Laden was washed, wrapped in a white sheet, and then placed in a weighted bag, according to the Daily Mail. Another email allegedly sent by Vinton’s public affairs officer claims only a small group of the ship’s leadership was informed of the burial.

    “A military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased’s body slid into the sea,” Adm. Charles Gaouette said in the email.

    Recipients of the email included Adm. Mike Mullen, then chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Gen. James Mattis, top officer at U.S. Central Command.

    The Defense Department previously said it did not have any photographs or video to support its claim the SEALs killed the al-Qaeda leader. It also admitted there were no images taken of Bin Laden’s body on the Vinton.

    The Pentagon does not have a death certificate, autopsy report or results of DNA identification tests for bin Laden, or any pre-raid materials discussing how the government planned to dispose of bin Laden’s body if he were killed, the Daily Mail reports.

    In May, 2011, the Obama administration mulled releasing photographs purportedly showing the body of Bin Laden with “a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet (sic), with brains and blood visible.” No such photos were ever produced.

    “We are going to do everything we can to make sure that nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Osama bin Laden,” John Brennan, Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, said following the alleged assassination. Brennan said the government will “share what we can because we want to make sure that not only the American people but the world understand exactly what happened.”

    Despite a complete lack of evidence, the government and the corporate media now routinely insist Obama ordered the military to kill Osama bin Laden at a compound in Pakistan.

    Former State Department official Steve Pieczenik told Alex Jones last May that the staged assassination was nothing more than “American theater of the absurd” and a photo supposedly showing members of the Obama administration watching a live video feed of the assassination was fabricated.

    Pieczenik and others, including members of the FBI and Israeli intelligence, believe Osama died in late 2001, soon after the United States military invaded Afghanistan. On December 26, 2001, a leading Pakistani newspaper published a story reporting that bin Laden had died in mid-December and Taliban officials had attended the funeral. President Musharraf of Pakistan and president Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan also publicly stated in 2002 they believe Osama bin Laden died in 2001.

    Read More Here

    Alleged Burial Lies Navy Seals No Osama Bin Laden Sailors Sea
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Lie-detector tests for terrorists? New UK govt plan sparks backlash online

    January 22, 2020

    Ukraine furious after UK adds its coat of arms to list of ‘extremist’ symbols in anti-terror guide

    January 21, 2020

    US expels 21 Saudi military cadets after gun attack

    January 13, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.