Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Woman Who Hacked Penis Admits Manslaughter
    More News

    Woman Who Hacked Penis Admits Manslaughter

    By mediahitmanJune 1, 2012Updated:June 2, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    A Sydney woman accused of cutting her former lover’s penis in an attempt to castrate him has pleaded not guilty to murder but guilty to manslaughter.

    Jian Chen was arraigned in the NSW Supreme Court on Friday, where the crown accepted her guilty plea to the less serious offence of the manslaughter of Xian Peng, 48, in February 2011.

    The matter was put over to August 10 for a sentencing hearing.

    The then 48-year-old Chen was arrested last year when she appeared in Burwood Local Court.

    According to a statement of facts before that court, police said she had used sleeping pills to spike the soup she gave her former partner at her North Ryde home on February 9.

    Peng had only recently returned to Australia from China with a new girlfriend, the statement of facts said.

    Once Mr Peng was asleep, Chen allegedly bound his hands and feet and stabbed him a number of times in the neck and groin, before cutting his penis and scrotum.

    “An attempt to castrate him had taken place,” said the police facts.

    “The victim also had lacerations to the left side of his groin and his penis had been scalped.”

    Chen, who ran a business importing seafood, allegedly called an ambulance, saying she had just stabbed her boyfriend.

    Source

    crime Eat Hacked Humans Weird Zombie
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.