Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Four confirmed dead, hundreds unaccounted for in Colorado floods
    More News

    Four confirmed dead, hundreds unaccounted for in Colorado floods

    By mediahitmanSeptember 14, 2013Updated:September 17, 2013No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    3dsFour people have been confirmed dead and over 500 reported missing following devastating floods in Colorado. Authorities fear the death toll will rise as thousands are rescued from the flood zone.

    Since the region’s worst flooding in decades began Wednesday four people have already been confirmed dead and police expects to find more bodies as the scope of damage becomes clear.

    “Given the destruction, there is a high probability” of more fatalities, Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pelle said at a media briefing.

    However, authorities said some of those 584 residents who remain unaccounted for might be stranded or cut off from electricity and communication.

    The flood zone has grown to cover an area of nearly 11,655 square kilometres (4,500 square miles). Flash flood waters toppled buildings, washed out roads and bridges effectively cutting ground access to the area.

    Search-and-rescue teams deployed to the area are using boats and helicopters to pull stranded residents to safety. By Saturday evening, more than 1,200 people had been evacuated, National Guard Lt. Col. Mitch Utterback said.

    The scope of the damage dealt to infrastructure and property remains unknown, as assessment teams are expected to begin evaluation once the water recedes. The National Weather Service warned of scattered showers and thunderstorms later on Saturday and into Sunday that could possibly trigger more flash flooding.

    More Pictures Here

    Colorado Confirmed Deaths Floods Four Hundreds
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.