Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Google’s self-driving car takes blind man to Taco Bell
    More News

    Google’s self-driving car takes blind man to Taco Bell

    By mediahitmanApril 4, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    By Salvador Rodriguez

    Google’s self-driving car has fascinated our minds with its technological promise since being introduced in 2010. But yesterday, the self-driving car touched our hearts.

    Google posted a video of the self-driving car taking a legally blind man for a spin, showing one of the possibilities and benefits that could come from the technology.

    “Where this would change my life is to give me the independence and the flexibility to go to the places I both want to go and need to go when I need to do those things,” Steve Mahan says in the video.

    The self-driving car takes Mahan to Taco Bell for a quick meal and a dry cleaner to pick up his clothes.

    “Look, Ma, no hands,” Mahan says. “No hands, no feet.”

    Google, which posted the video on its Google+ account, said the drive took place on a carefully programmed route and showed one of the possibilities that self-driving cars could offer.

    “There’s much left to design and test, but we’ve now safely completed more than 200,000 miles of computer-led driving, gathering great experiences and an overwhelming number of enthusiastic supporters,” Google said in the post.

    Though it’s uncertain just how far off self-driving cars may be from becoming a reality, the process to getting there is certainly in motion. Just last month, Nevada became the first state to legalize self-driving cars, according to PCMag.

    Source

    Blind Man Computer Future Google Self-Driving Car
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.