Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Random News»$100 million legal claim in Newtown school shooting is withdrawn by lawyer
    Random News

    $100 million legal claim in Newtown school shooting is withdrawn by lawyer

    By mediahitmanJanuary 2, 2013Updated:January 2, 2013No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    2013-01-01t162711z_1_cbre90019pd00_rtroptp_3_usa-shooting-connecticut.photoblog600A $100 million legal claim filed against the state of Connecticut in the wake of the deadly Newtown elementary school shooting has been withdrawn for now, local media reported Tuesday.

    New Haven, Connecticut-based attorney Irving Pinsky said he dropped the claim because he was evaluating new evidence, according to a report on CTPost.com.

    Pinsky said he did not rule out further legal action, the report said. He did not respond immediately to Reuters requests to comment on the report.

    The attorney filed the claim last week on behalf of an unidentified 6-year-old survivor of the Newtown shooting at a primary school that left 20 children and six adults dead on Dec. 14.

    The survivor, referred to as Jill Doe, “has sustained emotional and psychological trauma and injury, the nature and extent of which are yet to be determined,” the claim said.

    State Attorney General George Jepsen on Monday called the claim misguided and said a public policy response by the U.S. Congress and the Connecticut state legislature would be more appropriate than legal action, according to a spokeswoman.

    Read More Here

    Connecticut Lawsuit Lawyer Newtown Shooting Withdrawn
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related Posts

    Lungs ‘magically’ heal damage from smoking

    January 30, 2020

    Longest-ever border smuggling tunnel found stretching between Tijuana and San Diego

    January 30, 2020

    Coronavirus: Starbucks closes 2,000 Chinese branches

    January 30, 2020
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.