A team of Russian scientists and researchers have just returned from the “Valley of Death” region in Siberia with startling claims. Lead scientist Michale Visok had this to say in an interview with a Russiannewspaper on what they had found:
Michale gave the following details about these metal objects:
- They are each submerged in small pools of swamp like water that is anywhere from 2-3 feetdeep.
- They are definitely metallic. The scientists entered each swamp and walked on top of the objects and heard metallic sounds when striking the objects.
- The tops of the objects are very smooth to the touch but there are sharp points along the outer edges.
- 2 of the team members got ill during the investigation.
- The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants.
Read more here: goo.gl/di3xo