Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»War News»Terrorism»Pentagon releases new pictures of the Oman Gulf tanker attack, says they ‘prove’ Iran’s guilt
    Terrorism

    Pentagon releases new pictures of the Oman Gulf tanker attack, says they ‘prove’ Iran’s guilt

    By mediahitmanJune 18, 2019Updated:November 14, 2019No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The US Navy has launched new images of the aftermath of the assault on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman. The photographs are mentioned to point out an Iranian speedboat, approaching one of the vessels to take away an unexploded limpet mine.

    The new photographs present the identical episode earlier featured in a really low-quality black and white video launched by the US navy. The new pictures – clearer and coloured – look like screengrabs from aerial footage of the incident.

    The pictures present a speedboat, mentioned to be Iranian, approaching the Japanese-owned tanker ‘Kokuka Courageous’ from the starboard aspect and eradicating a tool that Pentagon insists is a limpet mine. According to Washington, this imagery by some means proves that Tehran was behind the assault.

    “Iran is responsible for the attack based on video evidence and the resources and proficiency needed to quickly remove the unexploded limpet mine,” the US navy mentioned in a press release.

    Other pictures present a gap, mentioned to be blown in the tanker’s hull by one other mine, and even handprints of an individual who eliminated the unexploded system.

    The ‘Kokuka Courageous’ and the Norwegian-owned ‘Front Altair’ had been broken when crusing via the Gulf of Oman on June 13, when they had been rocked by explosions and fires. The US rushed responsible Iran for the incident, with President Donald Trump saying that the proof obtained by the US has “Iran written all over it.” Teheran dismissed the claims, suggesting the incident may need been a “false-flag” operation, the sort of operations the US has an unlimited expertise in.

    Source

    Iran Oil Tanker Oman Gulf Pentagon Pictures
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Lie-detector tests for terrorists? New UK govt plan sparks backlash online

    January 22, 2020

    Ukraine furious after UK adds its coat of arms to list of ‘extremist’ symbols in anti-terror guide

    January 21, 2020

    Pentagon contractor shows maiden flight of its new ‘swarm’ drone

    January 20, 2020

    Comments are closed.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.