By: Sorcha Faal
The Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate of the Russian General Staff (GRU) is reporting today that the battle for control between the various factions vying for power in the United States heated up yesterday after another of their top-secret underground bases was destroyed by the detonation of an atomic device.
According to this report, the attack was made against the largest US Military base in the world named Joint Base San Antonio which is an amalgamation of the United States Army Fort Sam Houston, the United States Air Force Randolph Air Force Base and Lackland Air Force Base, which were merged on 1 October 2010, and located in Bexar County Texas.
The reason for this attack, according to the GRU, was the ‘escape’ of 5 terrorists from CIA control that Russian intelligence analysts believe were about to launch a ‘false flag’ attack upon the United States using shoulder-fired antiaircraft missiles smuggled into that country this past week from Libya and delivered by means of a recreational vehicle (RV) from New York City to its position outside of the Bexar County Courthouse [photo 2nd left] where it was equipped with supplies and potential target information.
The uncovering of this plot, this GRU report says, began last month when the North African nation of Morocco dismantled a terrorist cell linked to al-Qaida and discovered that some of its members had been ‘removed’ to the United States by the CIA for ‘further training.’ Especially worrying to Moroccan officials was the evidence they obtained showing that at least 20 shoulder-fired antiaircraft missiles from Libya were ‘removed’ to the United States too.
Disconcerting to Moroccan officials, however, this report continues, was that after their informing the US State Department about these events the Americans issued a ‘terror alert’ for Algeria instead of for their own country where the evidence proved these terrorists and the missiles were headed.
After being rebuffed by the Americans, the GRU says, Moroccan officials then contacted France’s main intelligence service Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) who in turn contacted their sources within the US government who then set a trap to capture these terrorists and their missiles before an attack could take place.
Important to note is that once the DGSE was made aware of this plot they contacted the GRU requesting specific information held by Russian intelligence agencies relating to the United States military and CIA forces vast underground tunnel network, specifically known ‘tunnel outlets’ located in the Joint Base San Antonio area, and which the GRU identified, among other locations, the Bexar Country Courthouse in Texas. [Note: American underground tunnel and facility access points, like their Russian and Chinese counterparts, frequently utilize high traffic public buildings in order to not arouse suspicion when these top-secret areas are used by operatives.]
According to various US news reports, the capture of these 5 CIA-controlled Moroccan terrorists was made early Wednesday morning when they exited The Bexar County Courthouse and were met by armed FBI and DGSE agents backed up by local Texas police officials.
This GRU report notes that once captured these Moroccan terrorists were discovered to have entered the United States on 11 September, the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, as noted by a photograph they had in their possession showing them smiling with the background being the site of the doomed World Trade Center buildings.
The RV used by these terrorists was procured in the New York using credit cards and $10,000 cash which they then drove to Texas. Discovered in the RV was targeting information that included various US landmarks, including courthouses and dams, according to American police officials.
Under an ‘arrangement’ made between the FBI and DGSE, the GRU states in their report, all 5 of these Moroccan terrorists were given ‘false’ French identities and passports in order to allow them to be immediately taken out of the United States, though the latest US reports state that 2 of them are still in American custody.
Barely 24 hours after the capture of these terrorists, the GRU reports, the underground tunnel complex they had emerged from came under attack from a nuclear device that caused the entire Joint Base San Antonio area to be rocked by a ‘record breaking’ 4.8 magnitude earthquake.
This nuclear attack against CIA underground tunnel and base facilities was but the latest of such attacks and as we had previously reported on in our 24 August report Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network which caused a massive earthquake felt in the entire US eastern coastal regions.
Important to note about earthquakes caused by the detonation of nuclear devices is that unlike those that occur naturally they do not create what are called Primary Waves, otherwise known as “P-waves.” P-waves are type of elastic wave, also called seismic waves, that can travel through gases (as sound waves), solids and liquids, including the Earth and are produced by earthquakes and recorded by seismographs.
The Joint Base San Antonio earthquake yesterday, like the Virginia one before it, likewise, produced no “P-waves” thus denoting it as being caused by a nuclear device and not naturally occurring, according to the GRU.
To if those factions battling in the United States in order to bring about a World War before the entire global economy collapses will succeed after this failure it is not in our knowing, other than to note, of course, that the American people will be the last to know what is happening.
This cannot, however, be said of Former Soviet Union President Mikhail Gorbachev who before a student audience Lafayette College in eastern Pennsylvania on Wednesday told these admiring Americans that the “New World Order” is coming….and if any of these fools really knew what that statement meant would shudder in fear of what is to come.