Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»War News»Terrorism»US Holds Back Information About Planned (False Flag) Attack On London
    Terrorism

    US Holds Back Information About Planned (False Flag) Attack On London

    By mediahitmanApril 15, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email
    ‘CIA Failed to Give Britain Details of Terror Plot to Protect Secret Sources’

    By Nicholas Cecil and Martin Bentham 
    This is London”

    US intelligence chiefs refused to pass to Britain full details of a “Mumbai-style” terrorist plot targeting London because of concerns that secret sources could be exposed in our courts.

    The CIA had told MI6 18 months ago of al Qaeda plans against several cities in Europe, which suggested that the seizing and killing of hostages could be involved.

    The plot was in its early stages, but the US agents stopped short of passing on everything they knew in order to protect the identity of their sources.

    British intelligence officers were forced to look deeper into the information they had received, with their investigations ultimately leading to the identification of several terror suspects.

    Justice Secretary Ken Clarke, defending plans to extend secret court hearings to civil cases, said that the case highlighted the reluctance of US intelligence agencies to fully share information after the Binyam Mohamed case in 2010.

    A court ruling led to the publication of seven paragraphs of intelligence material supplied in confidence to Britain by the CIA relating to the torture of the former Guantanamo Bay detainee.

    Ministers claimed at the time that the disclosure would harm the flow of future information from the US.

    Mr Clarke said: “The Americans have got nervous that we are going to start revealing some of their information, and they have started cutting back on what they disclose.”

    A senior British security source added: “The urgent threat-to-life operational material is still coming. But we see strong signs of a greater reluctance to share some of the other stuff — the building blocks, the bits that let you put the jigsaw together.”

    David Anderson QC, the Government’s terrorism watchdog, today said that there had been a “diminution” of intelligence sharing, but insisted the Government’s “well-founded fears” about a drop in intelligence sharing should not be used as a “scare tactic” to introduce secret trials in “unrelated” civil cases.

    Source

    Attack CIA False Flag London Olympics Terrorism
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    ‘Orwellian state surveillance’: Met police presents facial recognition cameras on London streets

    January 25, 2020

    Lie-detector tests for terrorists? New UK govt plan sparks backlash online

    January 22, 2020

    Ukraine furious after UK adds its coat of arms to list of ‘extremist’ symbols in anti-terror guide

    January 21, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.