Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Random News»11-year-old Utah boy ‘worried about massacre’ takes gun to school
    Random News

    11-year-old Utah boy ‘worried about massacre’ takes gun to school

    By mediahitmanDecember 20, 2012Updated:January 29, 2013No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    utah2The 11-year-old boy, who has not been named, was being held in juvenile detention on suspicion of possessing a dangerous weapon and aggravated assault after other students at West Kearns Elementary School in Salt Lake City told police he threatened them with the handgun.

    He is understood to have told the authorities that the took the weapon to school to defend himself in case of an attack similar to last week’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

    Granite School District spokesman Ben Horsely said that when the teacher was told the student had a gun, she immediately detained the boy.

    He added: “This kid made a mistake, and he knows it. He feels bad about it, and his parents are co-operating with the investigation. He will not be coming back to this school.”

    Source

    Boy Gun Gun Control Massacre Protection School Utah Worried
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Lungs ‘magically’ heal damage from smoking

    January 30, 2020

    Longest-ever border smuggling tunnel found stretching between Tijuana and San Diego

    January 30, 2020

    Coronavirus: Starbucks closes 2,000 Chinese branches

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.