1. Your sleep patterns change. You feel restless but seem to have more energy.
2. Activity at the crown of your head, shivers, crawling sensations and tingles on your scalp. Feelings like someone is applying pressure on the top of your head. Flashes of great inspiration creativity and thoughts feeling vibrations around the head and ears. this is the opening of the crown chakra and define energy flowing in
3. Sudden waves of emotion. You feel like crying, lonely, angry, happy for seemingly no reason. This is a release of blocked emotions from the heart chakra.
4. Old issues keep coming back and at times you feel very lost.
5. Your physical body begins to changes. Weight loss and a desire to eat healthy.
6. Your senses have increased sensitivity. you may hear your name called more often voices and sounds that you never heard before you may also begin to see sparkles of light, shadows, different types of movements and auras around objects. This is your sixth sense opening up.
7. You begin to view the whole world and all that it supports in a new way, with a new understanding and a new reality that may look fake to you. Keep in the flow. Be compassionate and loving as best you can and don’t be hard on yourself when you’re having a bad day. Be gentle with yourself as your awareness expands.
8. Your intuition becomes heightened, you feel more compassion and loving to all things and you start to feel what truly “is”.
9. You desire to break free from old habits and restrictive patterns and try new things that you never once tried before.
10. Synchronicity. Events begin to flow faster as you are being shown that you’re on the right path including number sequences, meetings with others of like mind, pictures and visions start flowing in your direction. These coincidence have great meaning and they tie in with your thoughts and speak directly to you on a very profound level that only you may understand.
( via abovetopsecret.com )