Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Conspiracy or Not»Iran: We have proof US behind assassination
    Conspiracy or Not

    Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

    By mediahitmanJanuary 17, 2012Updated:January 31, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    By Ynet News

    Who’s behind the assassination of the Iranian nuclear scientist?According to an Iranian statement broadcasted on the Islamic Republic’s official TV Channel, Tehran has conclusive evidence that the United States plotted the assassination of Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan last week.

    Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said his country has obtained “credible documents that prove the terror attack was planned, supervised and supported by the CIA,” adding that he has filed an official complaint with the Swiss Embassy in Iran, which is also handles US affairs in the area.

    A similar denunciation was addressed to Britain, claiming that the assassination took place shortly after the British themselves declared “the commencement of intelligence operations against Iran.”

    According to reports, two motorcyclists attached two magnetic bombs to Roshan’s Peugeot 405, killing him and his driver on Wednesday. Roshan was a chemistry expert and director of the Natanz uranium enrichment facility in central.

    Immediately after the incident, Iranian authorities accused Israel and United States for masterminding the attack,” but both have either denied involvement or refused to comment on the incident.

    Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said Thursday that those behind the killing of a nuclear scientist in Tehran would be punished.

    However, White House spokesman Tommy Vietor said the United States “had absolutely nothing to do” with Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan’s death. Vietor added that the US condemns “all acts of violence.”

    President Shimon Peres also commented on the incident, telling CNN Spanish that to the best of his knowledge Israel was not involved in the assassination.

    Source

    Assassinated assassination Iran Scientists US
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    Cartoon from 2016: Predicts Death by Helicopter of Kobe

    January 28, 2020

    Twitter User Claims Kobe Helicopter Crash Back in 2012

    January 27, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.