Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Mom claims that sex tape with son is just a case of “genetic attraction”
    More News

    Mom claims that sex tape with son is just a case of “genetic attraction”

    By mediahitmanJune 22, 2012Updated:July 1, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    BY RHEANA MURRAY

    The California mom who slept with her estranged teen son says she didn’t commit incest – it was “genetic attraction.”

    Mistie Rebecca Atkinson, 32, was sentenced to four years and eight months in prison on Wednesday in Napa County Superior Court, according to the Napa Valley Register.

    In May, Atkinson, of Lake County, Calif., pleaded no contest to incest, oral copulation, lewd contact with a minor and distribution of lewd material to a minor, the newspaper reports.

    But in a letter to the court, Atkinson said she doesn’t consider what she did as incest.

    “I don’t feel like I should have the charge of incest because there is something called genetic attraction that is a very powerful (phenomenon) that happens to 50 (percent) of people becoming reunited with a long-lost relative,” she wrote.

    Atkinson, who had been estranged from her son nearly his entire life, was reunited with the teen last year, when she tracked him down on Facebook, a law enforcement source told the Daily News.

    She reportedly sent her then 16-year-old son multiple inappropriate messages and nude photos.

    Police arrested Atkinson, when they found the pair in a hotel room in April, after the boy’s family learned about the relationship and contacted authorities.

    Read More Here

    Attraction Child Abuse Genetic Incest Mom Sex Tape Son
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.