Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Conspiracy or Not»Did a CIA Drone Really Level Two Homes in Indianapolis?
    Conspiracy or Not

    Did a CIA Drone Really Level Two Homes in Indianapolis?

    By mediahitmanNovember 14, 2012Updated:November 14, 2012No Comments4 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    By Brian Anderson

    The theories swirling around a mysterious, deadly explosion in Indianpolis over the weekend sound like the recipe for a futuristic Tom Clancy thriller or a dystopian video game.

    “It was just mass chaos,” Dan Able, a southside Indianapolis resident, told the Indianapolis Star. “You can’t even imagine how bad it was.”

    Able wasn’t the only one to witness the destruction from the mysterious explosion that officials are still struggling to explain. The horrific event left at least two dead, obliterated two homes, damaged 18 others, rendered another 27 temporarily uninhabitable, and briefly displaced some 200 residents.

    At first, the explosion looked like the result of a freakish gas leak, like the one that leveled part of a California neighborhood two years ago. But the NTSB, which investigates pipeline problems in addition to airplane and train crashes, has found no evidence of a gas-line leak at the scene.

    Now rumors are blazing across the Internet that the nighttime blast was in fact the work of a CIA Predator drone that for unclear reasons had been programmed to take out two Indianapolis-based US military resource and payroll offices. Only the drone’s missiles deviated from their flight courses, striking the homes off of Fieldfare Way, instead.

    There’s just one catch: the details have been put forward by Sorcha Faal, an anonymous blogger known for spreading incendiary conspiracy-theory laden reports through the website whatdoesitmean.com. In this case, her source is a “chilling report” supposedly circulating inside the Kremlin.

    “That’s a pretty far-fetched rumor,” Rita Burris, a spokesperson for the Indianapolis fire department, told me. “I haven’t heard that one, yet.”

    But, Burris said, no clear explanation has yet emerged. With the gas leak theory now almost debunked, the incident still falls under unknown causes. With the assistance of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, she said she was able to dismiss one stereotypically Midwestern home-wrecking suspect, though: “We’ve ruled out the possibility of meth-lab [explosion].”

    But the alleged Kremlin report, released by the Russian Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO), tells another, fantastic story. It claims that Kosmos 2479, Russia’s missile early-warning geostationary satellite, detected a pair of Hellfire missiles fired from a MQ-1 Predator drone loitering over Indianapolis early Sunday morning. The “intended targets” were the US Army Resource Services (Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System, or PPBES) and US Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS) offices. After the missiles were triggered, “two distinct trajectories” were recorded, then “near simultaneously countermanded” by an airborne electronic tactical jamming system known as the AL/ALQ-99. By the time a USAF EA-6b Prowler, an electro-war aircraft that houses the AL/ALQ-99, had been scrambled from Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in neighboring Ohio, “this CIA drone, apparently, deviated from its assigned flight track.”

    The report, according to the Toronto Star, goes on to note just how critical both service wings are to the US military establishment. Had it been successful, the strikes would’ve dealt a “critical blow” to American defense. DFAS pays out all DoD military and civilian personnel, “retirees and annuitants,” in addition to major DoD contractors and vendors. DFAS additionally supports various agencies – the Executive Office of the President, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Energy, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Department of Health and Human Services and the Broadcasting Board of Governors – “in support of electronic government initiatives.” PPBES, for its part, oversees US Defense and Army-wide programs that are “critical, mandated, and/or sensitive,” such as “foreign currency fluctuation accounts [and] Individual Ready Reserve Mobilization of American Armed Forces.” Perhaps most notably, PPBES is tasked with evacuating civilians in the event of grave threats to the US.

    As of this writing, I’ve been unable to get through to either PPBES or DFAS. PPBES Indianapolis’ number has been disconnected.

    Read More Here

    Attack CIA Drone Explosion Homes Indianapolis Level
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Cartoon from 2016: Predicts Death by Helicopter of Kobe

    January 28, 2020

    Twitter User Claims Kobe Helicopter Crash Back in 2012

    January 27, 2020

    Wuhan City has about 10,000 5G base stations

    January 26, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.