Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Guns used in Connecticut massacre purchased legally, registered to shooter’s mother
    More News

    Guns used in Connecticut massacre purchased legally, registered to shooter’s mother

    By mediahitmanDecember 14, 2012Updated:December 15, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    11996607-largeBy Julia Terruso

    The weapons used in Friday’s shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn., appear to have been legally purchased and registered to Nancy Lanza, the mother of the gunman, law enforcement officials told NBC News and the Associated Press.

    A law enforcement official says some guns owned by the mother of the gunman in the Connecticut elementary school rampage match the models of the guns used in the shooting, according to reports.

    Two 9mm handguns, one made by Glock and the other by Sig Sauer, were recovered inside the school. An AR-15-type rifle also was found at the scene, but there were conflicting reports Friday night whether it had been used in the shooting, NBC News reported.

    Officials told both news agencies that state police records show the woman had legally purchased five firearms and all were registered in Connecticut. Authorities are still trying to account for all the guns.

    The gunman, identified as Adam Lanza was clad in black and allegedly used two 9mm pistols to kill 20 small children and six adults at the school. It was unclear how many shots were fired there.

    In total, 28 people died in Friday’s rampage, including the gunman, who was found at the scene, and a woman believed to be Nancy Lanza, found shot dead at a home in Newtown.

    Read More Here

    Connecticut Guns Legally Massacre Mother Registered Shooters Shooting Used
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.