Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Obama Claims Newtown Shooter Used FULL AUTO Rifle
    More News

    Obama Claims Newtown Shooter Used FULL AUTO Rifle

    By mediahitmanApril 4, 2013Updated:March 23, 2014No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    obama-denver-speech-apBy DANIEL HALPER

    At a fundraiser last night in San Francisco, President Barack Obama said that the Newtown killer gunned down 20 children using a “fully automatic weapon.” From the official transcript, provided by the White House:

    Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues:  gun control.  (Applause.)  I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon — by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.  

    According to the prosecutor, Stephen J. Sedensky III, the killer, Adam Lanza, “killed all 26 victims inside Sandy Hook Elementary School with a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle before taking his own life with a Glock 10 mm handgun. He says Lanza had another loaded handgun with him inside the school as well as three, 30-round magazines for the Bushmaster,” ABC previously reported.

    Each of the guns used is a semi-automatic weapon, and not one is an automatic weapon.

    So either Obama is wrong–or he revealed something last night about the massacre that hasn’t yet been known.

    Via Allahpundit.

    Assault Rifle Auto Rifle Claims Newtown Obama Sandy Hook Shooter
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.