Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Interesting News»Holder: Tsarnaev will face death penalty in Boston bombing case
    Interesting News

    Holder: Tsarnaev will face death penalty in Boston bombing case

    By mediahitmanJanuary 31, 2014Updated:January 31, 201429 Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Notice the propaganda image the MSM posted:

    dzhokar-tsarnaev.si

    United States Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday that the Department of Justice will seek the death penalty against Dzhokar Tsarnaev, the 20-year-old ethic Chechen man accused of being involved in last year’s deadly Boston Marathon bombing.

    “After consideration of the relevant facts, the applicable regulations and the submissions made by the defendant’s counsel, I have determined that the United States will seek the death penalty in this matter,” Holder said in a brief statement released Thursday afternoon.

    No trial is currently set for Tsarnaev, but the attorney general said prosecutors will ask that he be sentenced to die if he’s found guilty of using a weapon of mass destruction.

    “The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision,” Holder said in a statement released Thursday.

    In an official Notice of Intent to Seek the Death Penalty filed in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts on Thursday, US attorney Carmen Ortiz wrote that Tsarnaev is worthy of execution because he intentionally killed, inflicted serious bodily injury and participated in acts that resulted in death.

    “Tsarnaev intentionally and specifically engaged in acts of violence,” Ortiz wrote at one point, “knowing that the acts created a grave risk of death to a person or persons, other than one of the participants in the offense, such that the participation in the acts constituted a reckless disregard for human life.”

    Ortiz added that Tsarnaev “betrayed his allegiance to the United States” by killing and maiming US citizens after receiving asylum, encouraged others to commit acts of violence and has shown no remorse for his alleged crimes.

    Along with his late brother, Tamerlan, Tsarnaev is accused of carrying out an attack at the annual foot race last April that left three people dead and more than 260 others wounded. Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died in a shoot-out with police days after the tragedy before his younger brother was apprehended.

    In all, Dzhokar Tsarnaev has been charged with 30 federal counts regarding his alleged role in the attack.

    Source

    Boston Bombing Case Death Penalty Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Holder
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Two hundred Americans to face quarantine in California

    January 30, 2020

    Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist arrested for spreading personal info of victim’s dad

    January 28, 2020

    FBI requested interview with Prince Andrew on Jeffrey Epstein case, but received ‘zero cooperation’

    January 28, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.