Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Interesting News»FBI alert warns of Middle-Eastern males ‘approaching’ US military families
    Interesting News

    FBI alert warns of Middle-Eastern males ‘approaching’ US military families

    By mediahitmanAugust 6, 2015Updated:November 15, 2019No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    55c23d7bc46188f85f8b45bb

    The FBI has issued an alert to regulation enforcement companies in Wyoming and Colorado, advising them to be careful for Middle Eastern males who’ve been approaching US military families. The alert says the boys are assembly military families at their houses in each states – particularly in Greeley, Colorado and Cheyenne, Wyoming.

    “On numerous occasions, family members of military personnel were confronted by Middle Eastern males in front of their homes. The males have attempted to obtain personal information about the military members and family members through intimidations,” the alert says, as quoted by CBS Denver. “Those family members reported feeling scared.”

    In one incident a spouse of a military member was approached in entrance of her dwelling by two Middle Eastern males in May. The males acknowledged that she was the spouse of a US interrogator. When the lady denied the claims, the boys laughed earlier than driving away in a dark-colored, four-door sedan with two different Middle Eastern males.

    “The woman had observed the vehicle in the neighborhood on previous occasions,” the alert reads. Similar incidents had been reported in Wyoming all through June 2015.

    The males haven’t been recognized, and the FBI is not sure whether or not the assorted incidents contain the identical individuals. The company has urged people to report “concerning additional incidents.”

    While it’s unknown whether or not the boys are affiliated with a specific group, Islamic State has beforehand threatened to strike military members in their very own houses.

    In March, a gaggle calling itself the ‘Islamic State Hacking Division’ posted an inventory of addresses allegedly belonging to roughly 100 military members. The group referred to as for his or her beheadings, saying it launched the information “so that our brothers residing in America can deal with you.”

    Source

    Alert Families FBI Men Middle Eastern Military
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Two hundred Americans to face quarantine in California

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020

    Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist arrested for spreading personal info of victim’s dad

    January 28, 2020

    Comments are closed.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.