Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Random News»Huawei CEO says company’s own OS will run Android apps
    Random News

    Huawei CEO says company’s own OS will run Android apps

    By mediahitmanMay 22, 2019Updated:November 14, 2019No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Huawei CEO Richard Yu has reportedly mentioned that his agency will roll out its own working system that will assist Android apps, probably blunting the impact of the US’ latest blacklisting of the Chinese firm.

    According to studies from Chinese websites Caijing and Phoenix Network Technology, Yu, who heads Huawei’s Consumer Business Group instructed a WeChat group that the company’s own working system could also be prepared as quickly as this fall or by subsequent spring on the newest. Yu mentioned that the working system will be appropriate with all android apps and will even enhance their efficiency.

    Yu mentioned that the Chinese communications big had been engaged on such an working system since 2012.

    While Huawei’s own OS could have been in growth for 5 years, a swift launch date is essential for the tech agency, which not too long ago overtook Apple to turn out to be the world’s second-largest smartphone producer. Following accusations of spying for the Chinese authorities, US President Donald Trump issued an order barring US companies from supplying Huawei with elements or expertise.

    Although Huawei was granted a 90-day grace interval to proceed doing enterprise with US companies, the order will see the corporate lose entry to Google’s apps and providers thereafter, and forbid if from utilizing Intel and Qualcomm chips in its units.

    Huawei has denied the accusations of spying, and firm founder and total CEO Ren Zhengfei mentioned on Saturday that the corporate had been “preparing for this” for a very long time.

    The crackdown on Huawei comes amid a two-year commerce warfare between Washington and Beijing, and a panic within the US over the alleged safety risks of Chinese expertise. The US Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday issued a memo to the tech business warning that Chinese-made drones could also be transmitting their customers’ information to Chinese intelligence businesses.

    Source

    Android Cell Phones Huawei Smartphone
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Lungs ‘magically’ heal damage from smoking

    January 30, 2020

    Longest-ever border smuggling tunnel found stretching between Tijuana and San Diego

    January 30, 2020

    Coronavirus: Starbucks closes 2,000 Chinese branches

    January 30, 2020

    Comments are closed.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.