Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Congressman Asks Big Sis to Explain Huge Ammo Purchases
    More News

    Congressman Asks Big Sis to Explain Huge Ammo Purchases

    By mediahitmanMarch 20, 2013Updated:March 20, 2013No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com

    Large-Ammunition-Purchases

    New Jersey Congressman Leonard Lance (R) has demanded an explanation from Secretary Janet Napolitano as to why the Department of Homeland Security is buying huge amounts of bullets.

    Asked about the federal agency’s purchase of over 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the past year – enough to wage a 20 year plus war – as well as thousands of armored vehicles – Lance called on Congress to get involved.

    “I think Congress should ask the Department about both of those issues and I would like a full explanation as to why that has been done and I have every confidence that the oversight committee ….should ask those questions,” said Lance, adding that he shared a belief, “that Congress has a responsibility to ask Secretary Napolitano as to exactly why these purchases have occurred.”

    The Congressman said he was “concerned” and that his goal was ensuring Americans “continued to live in a country based on freedom and individual rights,” adding that he hoped Congress could get answers on the reasons behind the huge ammunition purchases by the DHS.

    Lance, who is the U.S. Representative for New Jersey’s 7th congressional district, was speaking at a Morristown Tea Party Organization meeting on Friday.

    Last week, the Democratic Governors Association (DGA), a lobbying organization which represents governors affiliated with the Democratic Party, started an ad campaign calling on Americans to sign a petition demanding Sarah Palin be denounced for “extremist” rhetoric after the former Governor of Alaska expressed concern about the bullet purchases in a Facebook post.

    Earlier this month, Forbes Magazine called for a “national conversation” on the matter despite claims by mainstream media and leftist websites that the issue had been “debunked”. As we documented, the sole source for claiming the story was “debunked” came from a single quote by a DHS official carried in a February 14 Associated Press report.

    Read More Here

    Ammo Ammunition Asks Big Sis Congressman DHS Purchase
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.