Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»The Unknown»UFOs & ETs»Divers claim ‘Baltic UFO’ shuts down all electronics within 200m
    UFOs & ETs

    Divers claim ‘Baltic UFO’ shuts down all electronics within 200m

    By mediahitmanJune 24, 2012Updated:March 23, 2014No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    A strangely-shaped object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea has been interfering with the electrical devices of the Swedish diving team that is trying to film it. But critics are growing more skeptical about the long-running mystery.

    The Swedish Ocean X treasure-hunting team first discovered a mystery object reminiscent of the Star Wars spaceship Millennium Falcon last year.

    But they didn’t have the resources to investigate. Now, they have returned with top-of-the-range 3D seabed scanners and a submersible – all funded by a secret sponsor.

    The team studies their map before the next dive (screenshot from NDTV) They are trying to film it but as soon as they get close, they are foiled.

    “Anything electric out there – and the satellite phone as well – stopped working when we were above the object,”Stefan Hogerborn, the expedition’s lead diver, told Swedish channel NDTV.

    “And then we got away about 200 meters and it turned on again, and when we got back over the object it didn’t work.”

    The discovery itself is described as a round object resembling a “huge mushroom.” On top of it is an “egg-shaped”portal. The team said that a 300-meter trail that “can be described as a runway” stretches out from the site of the “spaceship.”

    The team has not been shy to speculate about what they have seen.

    “It’s a meteorite or an asteroid or a volcano or a base from, say, a U-boat from the Cold War which has manufactured and placed there – or it is a UFO. Well honestly, it has to be something,” says Dennis Asberg, one of the Ocean X team.

    The electric interference seems to confirm that the object is by no means ordinary.

    Read More Here

    Baltic Sea Claims Diver Electronics Shut Down UFO UFOs
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Britain’s Royal Air Force to declassify X-Files kept in secret for years

    January 28, 2020

    Starbucks shutters shops in China’s Hubei Province amid coronavirus outbreak

    January 26, 2020

    McDonald’s shuts down restaurants in five Chinese cities as coronavirus spreads

    January 25, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.