The International Police Union Associations serving over 100,000 members were early endorsers for the re-election of President Trump.
Today President Sam A. Cabral announced that the International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO, has formally endorsed the campaign for the re-election of President Donald J. Trump.
President Trump has done more for Law Enforcement in the past two and a half years than was accomplished in the eight years that preceded his election. He has even undone some of the harmful acts of his predecessor.
– He signed an order that once again provided law enforcement agencies with life-saving surplus military equipment, especially armored vehicles that have saved the lives of countless police and civilians.
– He directed the Attorney General to develop a strategy that will aggressively prosecute criminals who attack law enforcement.
– He provided more than 100,000.00 dollars to help communities hire more law enforcement officers.
– He championed and signed the Mental Health and Wellness Act that improved police access to Mental Health Service.
– He has resumed capital punishment of Federal Prisoners sentenced to death after a nearly two decades pause.
He has made our communities safer. Despite the daily news of violence, murder, and mayhem in the Democratic strongholds of Baltimore as well as Chicago and the absolute deteriorable situation of the cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco, the national crime rate has decreased during his presidency.