Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Interesting News»Killed Chechen’s father arrives in US to sue the FBI
    Interesting News

    Killed Chechen’s father arrives in US to sue the FBI

    By mediahitmanAugust 7, 2013No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    todashev-father-sue-fbi.siThe father of a Chechen man who was fatally shot by a Boston FBI agent has arrived in the United States, where he intends to file a lawsuit against the agency and investigate the mysterious death of his son.

    Abdulbaki Todashev is the father of 27-year-old Ibragim Todashev, a mixed martial arts fighter who was fatally shot seven times by the FBI during an extensive interview about his connection to alleged Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, as well as any knowledge about a triple murder in Waltham, Massachusetts. Todashev, who lived in Orlando, Florida at the time of the interrogation, had been friends with the suspected bomber when they both lived in Massachusetts.

    After several hours of questioning, Todashev was shot dead by the FBI in a case that continues to be shrouded in mystery. The man’s father, who lives in Chechnya, described the incident as an execution-style murder.

    “He was shot seven times,” Mr. Todashev told TIME. “In the heart and in the head. What is that if not murder?”

    Conflicting reports surfaced after the man’s death, with some suggesting that the young Todashev attacked an FBI agent with a knife, metal pole, or broomstick. Other reports claimed the Chechen-American was unarmed.

    “The FBI has offered completely incompatible explanations, they have failed to explain how these inconsistent stories found their way into newspaper accounts of the shootings, and have not offered any clarifying comment about what really happened,” Howard Simon, the Florida executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), told TIME.

    The victim’s grieving father does not believe that his son posed any serious danger to the officers who were interrogating him, especially since he was injured. A photograph of his son’s dead body shows a row of stitches over the right knee.

    “He had just had surgery on his knee and was still walking with crutches,” Todashev said.

    The FBI has opened an internal investigation into the killing, but refuses to comment on the case and blocked the release of the victim’s autopsy report.

    The distressed father says he is determined to independently discover the truth behind his son’s death, and plans to travel to the US, where he will employ the help of human rights organizations to get answers. Todashev speaks little English, cannot afford a lawyer, and has nothing more than a tourist visa to the US, but the ACLU has vowed to help him.

    Read More Here

    Boston Bomber Chechen Chemicals FBI Killed Lawsuit Shot Todashev
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Two hundred Americans to face quarantine in California

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020

    Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist arrested for spreading personal info of victim’s dad

    January 28, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.