As you know that the government has been blocking the legalization of Marijuana for decades. It’s the alcohol and tobacco companies that have been secretly paying the government to block this legalization which would hurt their profits or could even put them out of business … They have been doing research on this drug for sometime now and they never posted the results of the study.. What did they find?? That it reversed the growth cancer cells and kept the normal cells intact …
Our government is in a pact with corporations and other organizations to stop the legalization of this natural plant… I’m mean this stuff grows in the dirt just like the trees and plants of this world. What’s the big deal!?! If you kill someone you will get less time in prison than dealing marijuana, so what’s the problem with picture??? If you drink a couple beers your disoriented but if you smoke your fully functional… Alcohol kills more people a year than all of the drugs known to humans.. So what is the big deal???
* All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s; Hemp Paper Reconsidered, Jack Frazier, 1974.
* It was LEGAL TO PAY TAXES WITH HEMP in America from 1631 until the early 1800s; LA Times, Aug. 12, 1981.
* REFUSING TO GROW HEMP in America during the 17th and 18th Centuries WAS AGAINST THE LAW! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769; Hemp in Colonial Virginia, G. M. Herdon.
* George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers GREW HEMP; Washington and Jefferson Diaries. Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China to France then to America.
* Benjamin Franklin owned one of the first paper mills in America and it processed hemp. Also, the War of 1812 was fought over hemp. Napoleon wanted to cut off Moscow’s export to England; Emperor Wears No Clothes, Jack Herer.
* For thousands of years, 90% of all ships’ sails and rope were made from hemp. The word ‘canvas’ is Dutch for cannabis; Webster’s New World Dictionary.
* 80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc. were made from hemp until the 1820s with the introduction of the cotton gin.
* The first Bibles, maps, charts, Betsy Ross’s flag, the first drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made from hemp; U.S. Government Archives.
* The first crop grown in many states was hemp. 1850 was a peak year for Kentucky producing 40,000 tons. Hemp was the largest cash crop until the 20th Century; State Archives.
* Oldest known records of hemp farming go back 5000 years in China, although hemp industrialization probably goes back to ancient Egypt.
* Rembrants, Gainsboroughs, Van Goghs as well as most early canvas paintings were principally painted on hemp linen.
* In 1916, the U.S. Government predicted that by the 1940s all paper would come from hemp and that no more trees need to be cut down. Government studies report that 1 acre of hemp equals 4.1 acres of trees. Plans were in the works to implement such programs; Department of Agriculture
* Quality paints and varnishes were made from hemp seed oil until 1937. 58,000 tons of hemp seeds were used in America for paint products in 1935; Sherman Williams Paint Co. testimony before Congress against the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act.
* Henry Ford’s first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the CAR ITSELF WAS CONTRUCTED FROM HEMP! On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, ‘grown from the soil,’ had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel; Popular Mechanics, 1941.
* Hemp called ‘Billion Dollar Crop.’ It was the first time a cash crop had a business potential to exceed a billion dollars; Popular Mechanics, Feb., 1938.
* Mechanical Engineering Magazine (Feb. 1938) published an article entitled ‘The Most Profitable and Desirable Crop that Can be Grown.’ It stated that if hemp was cultivated using 20th Century technology, it would be the single largest agricultural crop in the U.S. and the rest of the world.
This link and this link have a lot of good information about this marijuana conspiracy.. Most pharmaceutical companies, paper companies, tobacco companies, alcohol companies and other corporations would loose tons of money due to hemp products and marijuana it’s self. No one ever has died from smoking marijuana so what is the issue? The government has brainwashed people by coming out with disinformation videos that claim marijuana is very dangerous but in all reality it’s the safest and most natural medicine known to mankind. People need to try it before they claim that it’s addictive and that it’s bad..It has been proven by research to be useful and effective scientifically but dangerous by U.S Government standards. But it’s okay to use unknown methods like Genetic Modification of our food but we can’t smoke something that is in the ground? We don’t have any rights as humans because our government dictates what we can and can’t do.. So do we live in a free society? No! Should we be able to smoke marijuana? Yes everyone should be able to, but there has to be more research done by a creditable source other than the Government.. Don’t believe the lies, try it for your-self before you pass judgment..