Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Conspiracy or Not»Malaysian PM says attempts to pin MH17 downing on Russia lack proof
    Conspiracy or Not

    Malaysian PM says attempts to pin MH17 downing on Russia lack proof

    By mediahitmanMay 31, 2019Updated:November 14, 2019No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Malaysia has accepted the Dutch report {that a} ‘Russian-made’ missile shot down its civilian airliner MH17 over japanese Ukraine in 2014, however has but to see proof it was fired by Russia, stated Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.

    “They are accusing Russia but where is the evidence?” Mahathir instructed reporters on the Japanese Foreign Correspondents Club (FCCJ) in Tokyo on Thursday.

    “You need strong evidence to show it was fired by the Russians,” the prime minister went on, according to the Malaysian state information company Bernama. “It could be by the rebels in Ukraine; it could be Ukrainian government because they too have the same missile.”

    Malaysian Airlines flight MH17, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down over japanese Ukraine on July 17, 2014 – amid heavy preventing between residents of two japanese areas who rejected the February coup in Kiev and troops dispatched by the Western-backed authorities to suppress them.

    All 283 passengers and 15 crew members on board the Boeing-777 had been killed. Kiev instantly blamed Russia for the incident, and most Western media uncritically agreed.

    Mahathir was skeptical that anybody concerned with the Russian army may have launched the missile that struck the aircraft, nonetheless, arguing that it will have been clear to professionals that the goal was a civilian airliner.

    “I don’t think a very highly disciplined party is responsible for launching the missile,” he stated.

    The Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT), whose report final yr blamed Moscow for taking pictures down MH17, barred Russia from collaborating within the investigation, however concerned the federal government of Ukraine. Although Malaysia can be a member of JIT, Mahathir revealed that his nation’s officers have been blocked from analyzing the aircraft’s flight recorders.

    “For some reason, Malaysia was not allowed to check the black box to see what happened,” he stated. “We don’t know why we are excluded from the examination but from the very beginning, we see too much politics in it.”

    The concept was not to learn the way this occurred however appears to be concentrated on attempting to pin it on the Russians.

    “This is not a neutral kind of examination,” Mahathir added.

    Rejecting the JIT accusations, Russia made public the proof the Dutch-led researchers refused to look into, together with the serial variety of the missile that allegedly struck MH17, exhibiting that it was manufactured in the Soviet Union in 1986 and was within the arsenal of the Ukrainian military at the time of the tragedy.

    Source

    Malaysia Airlines MH17 Missle Plane Crash PM Russia
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Cartoon from 2016: Predicts Death by Helicopter of Kobe

    January 28, 2020

    Twitter User Claims Kobe Helicopter Crash Back in 2012

    January 27, 2020

    Wuhan City has about 10,000 5G base stations

    January 26, 2020

    Comments are closed.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.