Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»More News»Maine Prepares For Zombie Attack
    More News

    Maine Prepares For Zombie Attack

    By mediahitmanJune 26, 2012Updated:June 26, 2012No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Emergency officials in Maine have taken part in a education exercise in preparation for a zombie apocalypse. This comes just weeks after the federal government publicly denied the existence of zombies.

    Around 100 emergency responders from eight various counties participated in the occasion in the quiet city of Bangor.

    The premise: an unknown virus originating from Jamaica has reached Maine, turning the infected into zombies. When infected, the virus swiftly spreads to the brain, and turns the host into a full-fledged zombie, who has only one thing on its mind: biting other people.

    The officials had been armed with two would-be vaccines – one to prevent the infection from reaching the brain, and one to bring the zombies back to life.

    “We have identified in several states, particularly Texas, New York, Illinois outbreaks of these civil disturbances and biting,” one official said. “And in conjunction with that there are also widespread power outages.”

    The event may have been a staged act, with locals playing zombies, but it gave emergency responders an chance to prepare for a real life epidemic.

    “This offers us the chance to do one thing a tiny bit various, but it still has the identical principles that would apply in a actual circumstance,” Kathy Knight, director of the Northeastern Maine Regional Resource Center told the Bangor Daily News. Emergency workers “need to figure out what they want, how they’re going to respond and how they are going to share their resources to respond to the disaster. They need to know who to go to outdoors their community to find the resources they do not have, so it is a various twist.”

    The instruction exercise comes just a number of weeks after the US Center for Disease Control publicly denied the existence of zombies.

    Rumors of a “zombie apocalypse” have been on the rise after a series of disturbing incidents.

    In Florida, police caught a naked man chewing on the face of another particular person. They eventually shot him dead after unsuccessfully trying to push him away from the victim.

    In Maryland, an engineering student allegedly stabbed a man to death and ate his heart and brain.

    In Canada, a porn actor was detained on charges that he had killed and dismembered his lover. He is alleged to have recorded a video of himself copulating with some of the physique parts, and consuming other people. He is also suspected of sending the limbs of the victim to the headquarters of political parties, as well as two schools in Vancouver.

    ( via rt.com )

    Attack Exercises Maine Prepares Zombie
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Trump signs US Mexico Canada Agreement

    January 30, 2020

    ABC News suspends Matt Gutman for falsely suggesting all of Kobe Bryant’s children on helicopter

    January 30, 2020

    San Francisco official in charge of cleaning up city’s filthy streets arrested

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.