Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»War News»North Korea Boasts of Ability to Destroy US Military in ‘Single Blow’
    War News

    North Korea Boasts of Ability to Destroy US Military in ‘Single Blow’

    By mediahitmanApril 26, 2012No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    By Steve Herman

    North Korea’s army marked its 80th anniversary Wednesday with a vow to retaliate against what its chief of staff terms the traitors in the South. The remarks are the latest in a series of harsh threats directed at Seoul in recent weeks.

    North Korea is boasting of “powerful, modern weapons” that can defeat in a single blow the United States, which it accuses of plotting a war against it. Chief of general staff, Ri Yong Ho, gave no further details about the weaponry in his speech to mark the North Korean army’s 80th anniversary.

    His address, from Pyongyang’s House of Culture, was broadcast later in the day on North Korean television.

    Vice Marshal Ri says the blood of North Korea’s military and civilians is boiling in anger with a desire for revenge against South Korea’s president, Lee Myung-bak. He reiterates a threat of “sacred war,” transmitted earlier in the week, to crush the bases of provocation in the South.

    North Korea’s new, young leader Kim Jong Un was in the audience for Ri’s remarks. But Kim – who holds the rank of a four-star general – did not address the gathering.

    North Korea, on April 13, launched a multi-stage missile which exploded about two minutes into its flight over the Yellow Sea.

    Pyongyang claimed it was trying to launch a peaceful satellite into space. The international community condemned the launch as a violation of U.N. Security Council sanctions forbidding North Korea from utilizing ballistic missile technology.

    The failure only intensified fears that North Korea is preparing a third claimed nuclear test.
    Pyongyang has made no announcement it is planning such a test. But satellite images from the beginning of this month showed fresh digging at the underground site where North Korea claims to have conducted two previous nuclear detonations.

    Those tests followed failed long-range rocket launches in 2006 and 2009. South Korea’s Unification Ministry spokeswoman Park Soo-jin Wednesday said the North should focus more on addressing reported food shortages.

    Park says her country strongly urges North Korea to pay more attention and care to its people, not to focus on developing nuclear weapons.

    Read More Here & Video

    Military North Korea War Weapons
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Is an AI arms race more dangerous than a nuclear one? Yes, but not like in ‘Terminator’

    January 28, 2020

    ‘No indication of enemy fire’: US forces in Afghanistan confirm loss of recon plane

    January 28, 2020

    Amazon battles Microsoft over military cloud

    January 24, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.