1. Media and Intelligence – Data is knowledge and knowledge is power — this is exactly where it all begins. Turn off the Television, quit passively obtaining details that turns you into an idiot at the teat of the “idiot box.” Get innovative: begin a weblog, a neighborhood newsletter, radio show, public entry Tv or YouTube channel, compose encouraging letters to organizations you enjoy and nasty ones to individuals you boycott DO a thing anything at all to improve awareness. Homeschooling is another excellent way to help short circuit the damaging influences of systematic programming.
2. Health and Agriculture – Why do tyrannical systems always move to declare approaches of independence such as farming, vitamins, raw milk, and pure medication like cannabis as underground contraband systems that threaten the health of society? Clearly simply because this is a cornerstone of freedom. Learn to make your very own medicines, trade on the underground, assistance other states (and countries) who have embraced food freedom, and stand your ground by forming nearby community resistance against food and health tyranny. Moreover, simply making your mind and body more powerful by pursuing what is pure and wholesome will give you far more power to challenge the system in every other way.
3. Energy and Engineering – Support accurate economic development and pursue open resource options to all technological issues that can have an effect on humanity on the widest scale. These are the technologies that have been suppressed in the past, their creators destroyed but now there are also a lot of men and women pursuing ambitions to totally free humanity. Embrace innovation and technology, but only as it leads to self-empowerment, self-determination, and genuinely assists the human and environmental situation. There are reportedly many free of charge-energy patents currently being kept from the public.
4. Mobility and Flexibility – Always be willing to adapt and move. The framework of tyranny might be global, but there are always pockets of freedom that tyranny ignores — commonly based mostly on financial interest. Become adaptable, do not acquire into the “American Dream” of acquiring possessions to define your self-really worth. Once you discard the unimportant items, look for precise towns, states, or countries to escape financial decline and individuals which advertise freedom.
5. Prepare for the Worst – Along the same lines as currently being mobile and versatile, make sure that you store sufficient supplies to get through a few months or more of hard times. The recent system relies on your dependence and they can effortlessly control those who live just-in-time lifestyles. Most men and women don’t recognize how considerably they “need” the system until finally one thing like a blizzard knocks out their power and wipes out the grocery shop shelves.
6. Refuse to Pay Unjust Financial debt – This is a moral choice based on the data that significantly of what was developed to be a “loan” was primarily based on a predatory system. As they say, ignorance of the law is no excuse, and that is duly mentioned, but when confronted with an enemy that has deliberately contrived devious approaches to steal productivity and the fruits of honest labor, then the principle of justifiable self-defense is invoked. Forget about your credit score it is the invisible chain that keeps you in prison. Refuse to pay debts that you know have been fraudulently imposed.
7. Produce New Banking Systems – We have seen financial collapse taking down countries like dominoes across the 3rd world, and now the first. These income junkies can not and will not quit. It is up to us to build systems which permit us to totally withdraw our support for the existing system and shield us from manipulated collapses. This may possibly be the most productive way to break no cost from modern day slavery regardless of whether it’s switching to nearby credit unions, storing treasured metals rather of money, engaging in barter systems or utilizing substitute currencies, or supporting full-blown monetary reform.
8. Understand a Skill – Understand as numerous capabilities outdoors of your day job as achievable. This can be as easy as providing much more focus to your hobbies like fishing, hunting, gardening, painting, blogging, tinkering on vehicles, building items, sewing, cooking, and so on. What ever helpful talent you’re most passionate about, discover far more about it, become an professional at it, and acquire the necessary equipment to start a side business with it. By undertaking this, you’ll reduce the dependence on your job and find a lot more fulfillment in life.
9. Boycott – Activists have loved many recent victories through boycott, most notably the quick removal of “pink slime” meat from main supermarket chains following public outcry when they grew to become aware of the item. It goes to show that the public still holds the power over firms, but the masses should be educated just before they’re moved to action. Not you though. Readers of this post know exactly what companies to boycott and why. Start living your principles and follow through on your knowledge. Voting with your dollars DOES work, but not if the aware crowd refuses to do it.
10. Taxes – Taxes are the most controversial of all — the one that catches the most flak, so the one that must be most directly over the target. How do you feel knowing that money is extracted from you by force to be injected into systems around the world that create violence, rip apart cultures, and put us on a path of complete annihilation and self-destruction? This is slave-like thinking in its highest form of denial. e to kill others with it, upon penalty of imprisonment.