Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    USAHITMAN Conspiracy News
    Home»Random News»Zimmerman Family Suspects Obama Is Tapping Their Phones
    Random News

    Zimmerman Family Suspects Obama Is Tapping Their Phones

    By mediahitmanJuly 16, 2013Updated:July 27, 2013No Comments3 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Steve Watson
    Infowars.com

    In a media appearance Tuesday morning, the brother of the recently acquitted George Zimmerman said that he and his family have concerns that the Obama administration is tapping their communications.

    Appearing on Fox News, Robert Zimmerman said “We do have concerns and always have of having our phones tapped, having our phones listened to by the administration or whomever.”

    “A lot of the things that we do are connecting in person—that’s how we’ve managed to stay hidden for so long. It’s kind of old school, but it works…We’re back to what we were doing in March of 2012, because it’s right in everybody’s mind right now.” he added, referring to staying safe in the wake of several threats and acts of violence related to last week’s “Not Guilty” decision.

    Zimmerman’s brother also stated that the family is worried that the Department of Justice is being pressured by special interest groups to open a federal investigation into the case.

    “I think Eric Holder is being pressured by some groups who were calling for, initially, just an arrest. These same groups keep moving around the goal posts: the NAACP, Al Sharpton, the Rainbow Push Coalition with Jesse Jackson.” Zimmerman noted.

    “First they wanted just a simple arrest and that’s it, have his fair day in court and whatever the verdict is, we’ll respect it. Then when the verdict was coming they wanted him to be found guilty. But the verdict isn’t what they wanted, so now they’re moving the goal post again, and calling on the Department of Justice to investigate him more.” the brother added.

    “I understand the Justice Department’s responding to pressure,” Zimmerman continued. “But I think that the American people need a little bit of time to digest those two words ‘Not Guilty.’ It doesn’t mean nothing happened. I think most of the people who were upset with that outcome didn’t actually pay attention to the trial.”

    Speaking about how his brother is coping with the media frenzy and reaction to the case, Zimmerman described the impact it has had.

    “He’s been confined not just by an ankle bracelet, but psychologically and emotionally confined to being in that courtroom every day. Seeing people try to put him in prison for the rest of his life. When that’s all gone and you’re in essence a free man, and they cut that ankle bracelet off of your ankle and the judge tells you you have no further business before the court, in that instant your reality changes. It’s very jarring.”

    “Freedom is a very new notion to him,” he stated.

    Read More Here

    Family George Zimmerman Obama Phones Tapping
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    mediahitman

    Related Posts

    Lungs ‘magically’ heal damage from smoking

    January 30, 2020

    Longest-ever border smuggling tunnel found stretching between Tijuana and San Diego

    January 30, 2020

    Coronavirus: Starbucks closes 2,000 Chinese branches

    January 30, 2020
    Leave A Reply

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.